At The Blondes Inc. (“The Blondes”, “we”, “our” and “us”) we are committed to protecting your privacy, and support a general policy of openness about how we collect, use and disclose your personal information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOW IT MAY BE SHARED
The personal information we may collect in the course of you accessing or using our website or completing our contact/start a project form may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- 1.0 Contact information (such as name, address, postal code, e-mail address and telephone number in a business and non-business capacity);
Except with your consent, we will not sell, license, trade or rent your personal information to or with others.
The Blondes reserves the right to disclose personal information to a third party if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order legally requires or authorizes us to do so.
The Blondes also reserves the right to disclose and/or transfer personal information to a third party in the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale (including a liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession), lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, transfer, conveyance or financing of all or any portion of The Blondes or of any of the business or assets or shares of The Blondes or a division thereof in order for you to continue to receive the same products and services from the third party.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- 1.0 Provide you with personalized services, a personalized experience on our website and interactive communication;
- 2.0 Provide timely and reliable services;
- 3.0 Do all the things necessary to administer those services and the website;
- 4.0 Research, develop, manage, protect and improve those services and the website;
- 5.0 Advise you about new services that may be of interest to you;
- 6.0 Develop and maintain our relationship with you and communicate with you;
- 7.0 Bill for our services; and
- 8.0 Collect outstanding debts.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Blondes makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that personal information collected in the course of you accessing or using the website or the services is protected against loss, theft and unauthorized access. This protection applies in relation to information stored in both electronic and hard copy form. Access to such personal information is restricted to selected employees or representatives. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Effective Date: November 8, 2016