COMMITTED TO ACCESSIBILITY
Not only are we committed to making The Blondes studio as accessible as possible, our website aims to meet the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
WEB CONTENT STANDARDS FOR ACCESSIBILITY
In alignment with the WCAG 2.0 Guidelines on Accessible Websites, we’ve designed our website with accessibility in mind, and are we’re working to ensure it is:
- 1.1Provide text alternatives for any non-text content so that it can be changed into other forms people need, such as large print, braille, speech, symbols or simpler language.
- 1.2Provide alternatives for time-based media.
- 1.3Create content that can be presented in different ways (for example simpler layout) without losing information or structure.
- 1.4Make it easier for users to see and hear content including separating foreground from background.
- 2.1Make all functionality available from a keyboard.
- 2.2Provide users enough time to read and use content.
- 2.3Do not design content in a way that is known to cause seizures.
- 2.4Provide ways to help users navigate, find content, and determine where they are.
- 3.1Make text content readable and understandable.
- 3.2Make Web pages appear and operate in predictable ways.
- 3.3Help users avoid and correct mistakes.
- 4.1Maximize compatibility with current and future user agents, including assistive technologies.